Maternity Leave

December 30, 2019 TressaFM 0 Comments

Alright folks, I am officially 39 weeks pregnant, or in other words a mere week away from my due date. Of course a due date is just an educated guess, and my baby could arrive anytime from now to three weeks from now (although I hope this baby's feeling a little more punctual than that...) But the point I'm making is that scheduling of any kind from here on out is basically a best guess. I have already taken my leave from my job at the SPCA, and am now putting a hiatus on accepting new clients.

So when am I coming back? In all honestly, this is such a new experience for me that I don't feel comfortable giving an exact date. I'm planning on taking at least six weeks to spend with my baby and start to figure out this whole motherhood thing, and then we'll see how I feel. I'll be sure to update when I have a better sense of when my return will be, and we'll go from there!

I will likely continue to share on social media, and on my Dogly community, although I am making the month of January FREE for my Dogly members since I don't want to feel pressured to create a bunch of content right after baby arrives. So this is a great time to poke around and try some of the training challenges I've posted and then we can regroup and figure out what topics to start working through together in 2020!



See you on the other side!