Coronavirus Update: New Guidelines for In-Person Training

June 08, 2020 TressaFM 0 Comments

Hello all,

It's truly been a remarkable two months since my last update. Things are starting to open back up, so I've decided to begin in-person training again, with some modifications as we navigate our new normal during this pandemic. Here are the new guidelines:

  • All training sessions to be held outdoors - in your yard (must be able to accommodate 6ft spacing) or at a public park. 
  •  
  • All participants will be wearing face coverings during sessions (myself included).
  •  
  • 6ft social distancing will be observed. 
  •  
  • I will minimize handling of your dog and bring my own leash to do so if needed. 
  •  
  • For the initial consult you can choose between the normal $150 in-person initial consult (above guidelines still apply) OR a $90 phone or video consult.


For the time being, training sessions are available Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays. I'll have evening slots available other days of the week for phone and video consults, and may be able to schedule an evening training here and there if needed.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!